Item Count: 0
SUBMIT YOUR TEXTBOOK ADOPTIONPlease choose any of the options below to submit your adoption:
OPTION 1 (Old Process)
You can fill in the online form and click the "submit" button. Your textbook requisition will be emailed directly to the bookstore and you will get an email confirmation copy. Click here to Submit Form Online
OPTION 2 (New Process)
Using this process will give you an adoption history that you can easily access and copy in future semesters. Print these Online Adoption Instructions before proceeding. Please do not hesitate to contact the bookstore at (916) 484-8111 if you need asssistance. Click here to use Online Adoption Process
3 Different Adoption Processes
Search Adoption History
Copy an Adoption
View Submitted Adoptions
Browse for textbooks/create booklist
Browse for merchandise/create merchandise list
You can call us at (916) 484-8111 or come visit us at the Beaver Bookstore. Normal Business Hours: M-Th 7:45 am to 7:00 pm & F 7:45 to 3:45 pm
- Submit your textbook requisition as early as possible in order to enable us to buy back used copies and possibly include the title in our rental program. This will keep the cost down for many students.
- Make sure you are using the most current edition of your title. Old editions are generally not available from the publishers.
- Do not change your textbook requirements within 60 days of the start of class.
- Make sure you list all of your class’ books and other supplies so we may show them on our site for your students. (i.e.: scantrons, study aids, drafting supplies, art supplies) specify “required” or “optional”.
- If you have any questions, please contact the bookstore at (916) 484-8111.